The content of the slide deck includes:
1. A title slide.
2. A Content Overview slide.
3. The Service Level slides for Service Desk service.
4. The Resource utilization for the staff that are specifically dedicated to a program or agency. This slide can be modified to meet the agency needs for staff utilization reporting.
5. The agency or program opportunity map, updated as of the meeting.
6. The Program Budget, for reference at each meeting as well as for any recommended changes.
7. Project Review, the sections that need to be covered during the project review are:
a. Completed Projects since last meeting.
b. Status of the projects (Scorecard).
c. Projects that are ready to move or need additional budget approved. These may include High Level or Detail Level Plans for the projects.
8. Issues and Risks that need the Governance Board’s awareness.
Next Meeting – Items that need to be discussed at the next meeting.