• Own all reported incidents.
• Ensure that all incidents received by the Service Desk are recorded in CRM.
• Identify nature of incidents based upon reported symptoms and categorization rules supplied by provider groups.
• Prioritize incidents based upon impact to the users and SLA guidelines.
• Responsible for incident closure.
• Delegates responsibility by assigning incidents to the appropriate provider group for resolution based upon the
• Performs post-resolution customer review to ensure that all work services are functioning properly and all incident
documentation is complete.
• Prepare reports showing statistics of incidents resolved / unresolved.
The Service Desk Representatives work for the OMES/ISD Service Desk. There are three levels of
staff: Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. They are the first level of support and contact for all OMES/ISD incidents.
They are the single point of contact for all outbound email communication for customers of ISD services.